- kienbock microsurgery and treatment ... REVASCULARIZATION OF THE LUNATE BY A VOLAR VASCULARIZED BONE GRAFT AND AN OSTEOTOMY OF THE RADIUS IN TREATMENT OF THE KIENBO¨ CK’S ...
- 1st CMC Arthritis Arthroscopic Treatment
WRIST PAIN ? SELF TESTING
About Prof. Christophe Mathoulin
- THE BOOK OF WRIST ARTHROSCOPY TECHNIQUES Author : Prof. Christophe MATHOULIN Release date : 17 Avril 2015 Wrist Arthroscopy Techniques is a step-by-step, anatomically ...
- Editorial & Oratory involvements EDITORIAL BOARD - Member of Editorial board of Journal of Hand Surgery American Issue - Member of Editorial Board of ...
- Member : Learned Societies of Medicine - Full member of "Société Française de chirurgie de la Main" - Full member of the "Surgeon Academy" - Founder ...
MAPS from Hand Institute Paris France
Prof. Christophe Mathoulin MD, PhD, FMH surgeon of the hand and wrist, welcome to wristpain.eu
Former resident of French Hospitals, gold medal of French Hospitals, Christophe Mathoulin has served as senior consultant in the orthopedic department of Professor Thierry Judet at Tenon Hospital from 1987 to 2002. By 1988, he joined the "Institut de la Main" created by Professor Raoul Tubiana, currently headed by Professor Alain Gilbert.
Orthopedic surgeon specializing in hand surgery and microsurgery, Prof. Mathoulin is an internationally recognized specialist in surgery of the wrist. He developed techniques for minimally invasive surgery, arthroscopy of the wrist and vascularized microsurgical transfers. He is the founder of the European Wrist Arthroscopy Society, the first and only international company dedicated to teaching and research in arthroscopy of the wrist.
On this site you can find the information useful for you:
Contact for a medical consultation or surgical
To know the schedule of consultations,
List the first elements for the proper conduct of the consultation,
Inform you about the pathologies of the hand, wrist.
Since 1990, Professor Mathoulin is a lecturer for university degrees in hand surgery and microsurgery in France and abroad (Switzerland, Brazil, Italy, Taiwan, China, Lebanon ...)
He is also the director of education of wrist arthroscopy (EWAS / IRCAD / EITS) at the prestigious IRCAD institutions (Professor Jacques Marescaux) in Strasbourg in France, Lukang in Taiwan and Baretos in Brazil.
He is Chairman of Teaching Committee of EWAS, responsible of organization of worldwilde wrist courses (Strasburg, Shanghai, Singapour, Capetown, Bangalore, Lukang, Barretos...)