A propos du Professeur Christophe Mathoulin
- THE BOOK OF WRIST ARTHROSCOPY TECHNIQUES Author : Prof. Christophe MATHOULIN Release date : 17 Avril 2015 Wrist Arthroscopy Techniques is a step-by-step, anatomically ...
- Editorial & Oratory involvements EDITORIAL BOARD - Member of Editorial board of Journal of Hand Surgery American Issue - Member of Editorial Board of ...
- Member : Learned Societies of Medicine - Full member of "Société Française de chirurgie de la Main" - Full member of the "Surgeon Academy" - Founder ...
INSTITUT DE LA MAIN ACCES
Editorial & Oratory involvements
- Member of Editorial board of Journal of Hand Surgery American Issue
- Member of Editorial Board of “Journal of American Society for Surgery of the Hand”
- Member of Editorial Board of “Chirurgie de la Main”
- Member of Editorial Board of “European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology”
- Deputy Editor of “Journal of Wrist Surgery”
- Lecturer of Anatomy , Faculty St Antoine (Paris) 1988-1989
- Responsible for the teaching of musculoskeletal surgery , University Saint Antoine DCEM 2 , 1990-2005
- Responsible for teaching microsurgery , St. Joseph University (Beirut) 1995-1999
- Lecturer technical shreds , Hospitals Surgery School (Paris) 1991-2002
- Lecturer of the Hand Surgery Degree ( Paris ) since 1990
- Lecturer of Microsurgery Degree, School of Hospitals Surgery (Paris), since 1991
- Teacher member of the French Teachers College in hand surgery since 1996
- Director of the Education of wrist arthroscopy IRCAD/EITS in Strasbourg (France) , Lukang (Taiwan) , Baretos (Brazil), since 2005